Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Elsternwick Park

Elsternwick Park - 1 backboard Slap

I venture out to Elsternwick park most Sundays, they have a thing called Pugwood there, which is basically a thing where 40 odd Pugs get together run around snorting and sniffing each others butts,  I had completely forgotten about the basketball court that I stare blanky at while I try to ignore the fact my dog is doing a dump - If I can't see it, it didn't happen (note: I'm usually a very responsible pooper scooper), While there on Sunday I decided to run back to the car, grab my ball out and throw a few at the ring.






View Larger Map

Pros: It's generally quiet, BBQ 15 meters way, leash free dog park, water bubbler
Cons: It's right next to a playground so lots of screaming kids, other side of the wall is a tennis hitting wall, so balls sometimes fly over, no lines, 1/3 court size, pretty poor ring

Preferred game: just shooting around

Court is a walkable distance from the 67 tram along with Elsternwick Station, Elsternwick pub aint too far either, and if a qtr pounder is your thing, McDonalds is just near there too

No comments:

Post a Comment